Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dinie's in cross-stitch??

It was an extremely warm day at school today, not helped by our (still) not-working fans. And when it was dark and gloomy yesterday, we had no lights. Even our teachers have started to complain about the lack of Ben Franklin's almost-murderer, electricity.

To add to all that drama, my friends have started speculating that 'cher Sofy is indeed pregnant. But we like to keep secrets like this to ourselves, though I am absolutely sure news has already spread. There is a lot of evidence concerning her pregnancy, as my classmates point out.
They tell me she's not wearing high heels anymore, overheard teachers congratulating her and also claim to see a 'baby bump', which I haven't noticed. What I have noticed is that she seems more tired than usual, and more prone to lecturing her dear and dedicated Commerce students. 
This led to a funny incident yesterday I have forgotten to mention. Our commerce teacher caught Fizah copying homework off Maz and Zakie, and confronted her. Fizah told me it went something like this...

"Did you copy this?"

"Yes, cher."

"You're telling me you've copied your work since last year?"

"Yes, 'cher."

Oh man, I wish I could've seen it. You should've seen 'cher last year after she discovered we had poked holes through Fazrul's face in our class photo on the noticeboard. It was funny. But we (not me, all right?) had poked holes through everybody's face (including that of yours truly, me) anyway. 
CCA was okay, I guess. Digital Photo Editing. It started pouring in the middle of the session, and Mr Mike Saxon turned to us and said, "Now imagine what it would be like for those with sports CCAs this week." XD


These are some shots of my bus ride home. 

<-- A random picture. It was raining. 

Below, left to right: My view at the back, Nazirul's shoe (for Tira, of course), and more rain.




















Above, left to right: We have entered a tunnel, some more trees and rain, and, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel! No, don't go towards the light!"

<-- Picture of Neko's first cross stitch attempt. Looks like a 'NO' from here. That's why I took it.

No comments: