Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No, I do not have "damam".

I don't know why, but when I try to recall what happened in school today, I can't remember a thing. 

Hold on.



What day is today? Wednesday. What time is it? Forty minutes past seven pm. Where should I be right now? Menglait. Oh crap. 
My knee still won't get better. 

I'm still trying to remember this morning... Memory failing. Please reinsert memory stick. 
I know we had a Geo revision test...and then the reading room...but what happened before that? Oh, Science. 
We got to stand outside the lab with magnifying glasses and peer at our peers. It made us look so "sakai". Nonetheless, it was cool. I never knew magnifying glasses could be so awesome with their concave lenses and focal points. Yes, this is me calling Science class 'cool'. 

We met Mr Meer on the way to the parking lot, and Neko had this argument(friendly one) with him about not wanting to join the choir this year 'cause of PMB.

"Sir," Neko pleads. "I don't want to be in the choir this year; PMB!!"

"Well I don't care. I want you back in the choir," then he turns to look at me. "And you too."

"Sir~~!"
"NO, I don't want to!" we say in unison.

Then he turns to Neko again. "I want your singing voice in the choir this year."
 
Seeing Neko exasperated, I tell him, "Sir, think of it this way. You let her concentrate on her PMB this year, you get three- no wait, four years of her in the choir. If you don't, most likely she'll flunk and get kicked out and no more choir ever. Am I right?"

And he says, "Yes, I know, PMB. Then Form four, Form five again."

"But if she gets kicked out-"

"I know, I know. Four years..."

"You see? Right?"

"I know," Mr Meer gestures for me to stop. "I know, I know, I know."

Either it was that I was really annoying, or what. I'd go with annoying. I know that I am. 
My voice is still dying, by the way. My friends are all asking me, "Yawen, kau damam kah? Your voice..."

No, for your info, I am not sick. I'm healthy. Very... very healthy. It's just my voice that likes to die on me. I hate it when that happens. I need more water.

No comments: