Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy birthday Faiza/Fizah.

Got home ten minutes before five in the afternoon. Spent all afternoon wasting time.

But 'twas time wasted in a (sort of) useful way. The gang met up at the teacher's cafe as usual, then Naimah and Zakie went home. We lagged all the way to the canteen to buy lunch, then up the stairs again to the third floor, then back down, then up again to the top floor of the Asrama Puteri.

I, as usual, complained all the way. But this time, I had company. After I said, "I love stairs. I really love stairs."
She continued, "Oh yeah, I love stairs too. I wish they had more stairs in school. We need more stairs."
"Definitely. We'll need so many stairs, we'd have to use them to get to classes on the same floor..."

We hung out at the Surau. I was a bit hesitant (okay, really hesitant) to be there for several reasons. One, I'm not a Muslim, two, we were using phones and cameras and iPods (banned electrical appliances), three, we were listening to music real loud and watching Neko and Fatin dance. 
Then My and Fatin had to go and climb up onto the roof. Fatin freaked. Man, it was funny to watch her climb in baju kurong. XD
I stayed like the *cough* good girl I was *cough cough* and didn't climb. It was funny from where I was standing.

And since it was Photo Editing day today, I brought my camera. So did Myra. Then we clicked away like sakai tourists. 
I've found a new hobby. Taking pictures of "no". In addition to the ones I found in Neko's cross-stitch book and the one she stitched, I found another one today.

"Say NO to drugs."

No, I can't. Without drugs, so many people would be dead already. 

The computers at school wouldn't detect my pen drive, 'cause I use Mac. Sucks!



This is a video I took of us being complete idiots. In clockwise, Myra's on my direct left (drinking juice), Wani (loudest voice), Neko (cross-stitching), Fizah (absent-mindedly mixing with salad and oreo cream with a fork), Maz (just being herself). 

I like the bit where Wani asks me in a quiet voice after she says "electrical appliances", "Yawen, what are you doing?"
Then she mouths, "Video?" and points to Neko, where I swing the camera over to her. 

Also, note how many times they say "Yawen". It's a bad habit of theirs. Must get them to stop saying it one day.

No comments: