Friday, January 11, 2008

Michael Bublé, so damn jazzy.

I'm sitting here at the computer, racking my brains for something to type out. And all of a sudden, I had the idea of typing what had happened ten seconds ago. So I typed. And typed. And typed some more. Ran out of ideas. Then typed that. And typed...

I need a topic. Please?

Fine. I'll just give you a scene from this afternoon... *speech translated from Malay*

We're at Menglait. Training session going on. So after stretching, sa bum nim asks us, "Who wants to know the results of your grading? And the results of your Poomsae competition? Oh, you already know about the Poomsae results. So do you want to know who failed the grading?"

We mumble a bit. Some say, "yes sa bum nim" and others shake their heads. 

"Want me to tell you guys out here, in front of everybody, who failed?"

Still a mixed answer. Sir turns to look *another guy, same name* at Muiz, who was grinning at us.

"Muiz, tell me. Do you want me to say who failed, or not? Or would you prefer me to hint it out?"

"Hint, sa bum nim," he replies.

"Really? You sure?"

"Yes, sa bum nim."

"Okay. Let's make it this way. I'll hint it out to you guys like this, let's say I'll talk to only the people who failed. Okay?"

Poor Muiz. For an hour and a half he thought he failed. Sa bum nim was constantly hinting his failure. Then finally, he turns to us and announces, "Nobody failed."

No comments: