Monday, January 14, 2008

Oozed.

Our Commerce/form teacher's still on MC today... Heh. That made me look like a complete idiot.

I was standing outside class talking to the gang, keeping an eye out for her. After every sentence, I had to look stick my head out and turn left and right to see if she was coming. But as we all know, she didn't anyway. 

Our Science teacher told us to find cow eyes. How cool is that? At the same time extremely disgusting. I'm not a big fan of cow body parts. Like that time we had to poke cow lung, I was the only one in my group who actually dared to give it a squeeze. It oooozed, that's as much as I can tell ya. I wonder where I can obtain cow eyeballs for free. I mean, I'm not really willing to pay for something I'm going to cut up in a school Science lab and examine its contents with real intimate detail. 

My pals over at SAS have done the cow eyeball dissection last year, where they had mixed opinions on the subject. Some said t'was extremely cool, and some wouldn't even hold the knife up.

Now I need to go and quiz them on the whereabouts of cow eyeballs, though I am pretty sure if I visited the local abattoir... Hmm... Or paid a visit to those cows... 
How about fish eyeballs? We seem to eat plenty of those (not me). I guess human eyeballs are out of question, but... No. Stop. Must stop thinking disturbing thoughts. 

CNY's coming, and I don't have anything suitable to wear. This calls for the only type of shopping I do: Last-minute panic shopping. 
I'm so pathetic. Everyone else has already been on their CNY clothes buying spree, and I'm still here wondering about cow eyeballs. At least I know I have several pairs of shoes and a red cap I can wear. Other than that, I'm doomed.

As doomed as I am, it all adds up to the fact that the first Topical Test is four days after the first day of Chinese New Year. It's four weeks away, and I haven't studied. Uh oh.

No comments: