Thursday, January 24, 2008

I need to visit a rehab.

I still can't get over the fact that Effie reads my blog... Oh well. *If you're reading this, "HI!" XD*

So whattup today, you ask? Ping-pong balls (they went "poiiiiing" into the sky and rained on people's heads).  Gotta adore 'em. I think they're so cute. 

When we first arrived at the Asrama Puteri for our CCA, urm... There was nothing to do. So I made myself content with staring at the people experiencing the lovely art of Taekwondo for the first time ever. Guess who was teaching them? Sa bum nim. Sir. He was like, "So you're schooling here? Didn't recognise you." Then he made that tudung sign with his hands. Hahah.

We had an extreme lack of tables. Two ping-pong tables for let's say, thirty or so people? This ended up in me, Wani and Myra sitting down and talking about...everything, ranging from Wan's new obsession with branded bags to dead people. Just don't ask me how we made such a transition, but yeah. It happened. 

My so called "ex-jodoh" was supposed to be in Table Tennis or something, but we think he and his friends left 'cause there was no teacher for the first half hour. Now he's Fizah's "jodoh", 'cause he's not carryin' the same bag as me no more. Yes! Thank you Fizah, for taking him off my list of "scandals, fiances and boyfriends".

Neko took International Dancing. She said they did the Macarena. Shake your asses, people..! Interestingly enough (I'm not surprised though), there were no guys in International Dancing. 
Fazrul changed from Permainan Tradisi to Gulingtangan. Now that's what I call interesting. Commerce teacher to Geo teacher. He suggested Kendo, but I urm...banned him from joining. Once again, don't ask.
I met Baoxin at 12.30 pm in the canteen, and her face was all pink and rosy (I won't say like a tomato here, I'm reserving that for Neko's 'after-dancing-and-then-got-exposed-to-the-scorching-sun' face). She said they(the guys at Permainan Tradisi) played "Cara". Oh man, what I would've given to see 'Cher Sofy play. No offense though.

I'm beginning to dislike Maths class, to be frank. Same routine over and over again. Nothing interesting ever happens. It's beginning to get as boring as Geo. And that's a big insult, coming from me. Speaking of which...I've got my Geography notes to fill out and colour. Such a tedious task. I seriously loathe graphs and maps with ridiculously strange numbers which leave me no choice but to take out my calculator and start punching in numbers. 
I can tell my calculator dislikes me as much as I dislike it. I believe it even gives me wrong answers when I'm not looking. Hence, it has earned the name, "Calculator of Death and Destruction." But never mind, we're beginning to bond over tangent, sine and cosine ratios.

3R has a got their BM test on the fifth day of CNY.... ARGH. I can't do it.

I just don't have the will to study anymore, you know. I feel like I can't do it. Nothing's going into my mind. Nothing's being absorbed anymore. I can't focus. This sucks. I need more sleep, and maybe a smaller dose of drugs. 

My dad thinks I'm turning into a drug addict; I mentioned to a few days ago that drug-induced sleep was the best sleep I've had in ages. My life is in ruins. 
Can someone supply me with a broom and dustpan, please? Along with a bucket of water and a mop, if possible. Because, along with breaking the English grammar rule about not starting a sentence with the word 'because', I'm turning SOBER
(Yes, I once turned to drinking my dad's beer every night just so I could sleep better.)

No comments: