Saturday, January 12, 2008

How "Johnny" died.

I'm so tired... And I've got an English summary to do. Make that 'I've got an English summary to leave for tomorrow'.

Just came back from my urhm.... great-uncle's first death anniversary. My mother's side. I hardly knew the guy anyway, but yeah. Poor 'im. 

It was a good-spirited gathering. Great-uncle's widow was laughing and smiling when we arrived. She's eighty-something, still smokes and still gambles, but living a good life, even when she needs help to walk. 
I heard that when her doctor told her to quit puffing her cigarettes every half hour, her reaction was something like, "Are you crazy? I've smoked for sixty years, for goodness' sake!"
Cool. Very cool. But not recommended. Not the least.

Fazrul really did buy me a lollipop. He got me three, to be exact. See? He's nice when he wants to be. Pudding, orange, and watermelon. I had the watermelon and gave the other two to Zakie and Maz. I got whacked on the head by Neko 'cause I didn't let her have any. XD So not nice. My lollipops. Duhh. I get to choose. 
Please pardon my lollipop obsession. My parents think my teeth are going to rot very very soon, but as a matter of fact, crooked as they are, they're in very good condition, said the dentist. So there.

'Cher Sofy wasn't feeling well today, so she couldn't come to give us a lesson on more cashbooks. We were all wondering where she was by 7.15 am, 'cause she's been coming early to class to try and catch me and the rest of the M.Y.B. outside my class. So another teacher filled in, and gave us *dun dun dah!* free time! And yes, my friends (NOTE: not me) were happy, bored as they were.

No comments: