Friday, January 04, 2008

THIS IS A TITLE STOP

Read this out loud:

Blue  Green  Orange  Brown  Red  Purple  Green  Blue  White

Okay, I'm done screwing you up. 

I've got three chapters of form two history to study before tomorrow's test. And I still haven't opened my book yet. *Rocks back and forth* "James Brooke was gay James Brooke was gay James Brooke was gay James Brooke was gay must stop saying gay!!!" Bad habit. STOP. 
Reminds me of those telegrams. 

HEY STOP I AM SO DEAD STOP I HAVE LESS THAN TWO HOURS TO CRAM MY HISTORY STOP ISN'T THIS ANNOYING STOP YES STOP IT IS STOP I NEED TO STOP DOING THIS STOP ISN'T THE WORD STOP STARTING TO SOUND FUNNY TO YOU STOP BECAUSE IT IS STARTING TO SOUND VERY FUNNY INDEED STOP IN MY OPINION STOP I AM CONFUSED STOP

Our training today was basically a fifty minute talk on discipline, health, confidence, and how we should drink lots and lots of water.
The good thing was, our sa bum nim, I'll call him 'sir' here, much easier, doesn't give those boring talks that make you wish you had drank more coffee that morning, he gives those entertaining ones. It was serious, but at the same time, funny in places.

No comments: