Saturday, January 05, 2008

Neon orange broom.

In the midst of the cleaning of the Lower Secondary Laboratory 2, room D007 (Bond, yo) many of us were seen exchanging form two History notes. For that test none of us had studied for, you see. So while we scrubbed the sinks and brushed off cobwebs from a corner of the lab with a strangely-coloured but attractive broom (it was neon orange), we discussed several History dates (including one I had made up, the marriage of Hugh Low and Charles Brooke on 17 September 1888 [see? I remembered]. Real date, wrong occasion) and why most of our favourite teachers had left us. 

Our wacky Science teacher is going to teach form four Chemistry, hence leaving us to the mercy of another teacher who apparently likes to give lots of work. Wuh-oh. I liked it so much better when my life was so much simpler. I'm going to miss his classes. Though he seemed to dislike me as much as I disliked him. XD
He's got a sense of humour, you know. Like this morning when he was briefing us on what we're going to learn later in the year. 

"....and you will learn about the eco system, about chain reactions, like who eats who and how we are at the top of the food chain, we urm...get to eat everyone else."

Oh God, that was funny. The new girl in our class, Stephanie, from 2B last year sits next to me in the lab, and I bet she was thinking, "That girl is so weird," when I suddenly snorted and grinned at sir's comment.

And finally, when our History teacher entered the extremely stuffy classroom (no electricity in my class for two days now), she asked us, "Have you read what I've asked you to yet?"
And Sheng was like, "No."
So she said, "No? Okay class, remember, read page three to six of your textbook. For now, you can do your own work, but next week no more 'goyang kaki'."
We all looked at each other. Didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

My dad took me out to watch National Treasure: Book of Secrets this afternoon. I like Riley. I kind of relate to him in a way. The randomness. The Apple-using. XD 
It was a good movie, better than AVP2, in my opinion. I loved the scenes at the Buckingham Palace. Riley setting up a hacking system with his Macbook Pro in a toilet stall. Marble walls?
"God save the queen!"

No comments: