Friday, July 24, 2009

Air hockey.

I'm really tired.

But I couldn't bear not blogging tonight, 'cause I've got a lot to say. 

Yeah, you guys better brace yourselves (or your eyeballs) unless I fall asleep halfway through this post.

We did Law of Sine (and all that) during Math today. In between calculating lengths and angles of triangles, I drew Daniel (remember him?) from this Physics assignment of ours a few weeks ago. He had an afro, bling, shades, and was moonwalking. 

Then MJ drew a tail on him for some reason, and Jia Hong drew him smoking right before I left for Mother Tongue.

We were sort of hoping we wouldn't have to do anything for Malay, but it turned out our teacher had come to school that day and we had some sort of test. I think I might fail.

When we got back to class I resumed my drawing of Daniel. I drew a "Daniel on weed", a "Daniel's attempt at courtship" and a "Daniel at work". 

Then we had History, talked about the impact of the Europeans on SEA and stuff like that. 
One solution for the poor people to get rich quick was to sell their organs, but Ms Chua wouldn't listen to us. Hm.

Later on, during that large gap between History and CCA time, we talked about how Ivy's boyfriend was a chair. Also, I finished off Pride and Prejudice and Zombies in the library.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is weirdly funny. Some parts are so appalling it makes you want to close the book, but then you have to keep on reading because you want to know how Elizabeth and Mr Darcy get together in the end. And then again some parts are so funnily absurd it makes you smile to yourself.

And yes, it was awesome. 

I'll never be able to look at Pride and Prejudice the same way again. Sorry, Jane Austen. And thank you, Seth Grahame-Smith, for making me laugh.

Then during CCA, we went to the Esplanade to see some paintings that looked like photographs and some photographs that looked like paintings. Very nice.

We've got a new air hockey table in the Games Room. Fun.

Hey, the Hungarian Grand Prix is this weekend. Toro Rosso sacked poor Sebastien Bourdais and replaced him with a Spanish dude called Jaime Alguersuari (who'll be the youngest driver ever to compete in an F1 race this Sunday at 19 years and 126 days). 
This kinda kills the theory about Toro Rosso only hiring drivers called "Sebastian".

No fun.

Anyway, I have to go sleep now.

Night.

No comments: