Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Duplicity.

Hello world.

I'm super tired right now. Too tired to form coherent sentences. So I will blog in point form tonight.

Today I:

- Left the hostel early to meet my dad's uncle and cousin and extended family members for lunch.

- Had lunch with them (as was our purpose) at Takashimaya.

- Followed them around Orchard while they looked for things to buy. Chatted with my aunt (dad's cousin) along the way.

- Left them for Shaw House to meet Deborah, MJ, Ivy, Cheryl and Jia Hong to watch a movie.

- Watched 'Duplicity'. Couldn't comprehend a single thing for the first fifteen minutes, 'cause we went in late. It was kinda funny though. The problem was we had no idea who was double-crossing who, and there were too many romantic scenes for comfort.

- Left Shaw House for someplace else. We accidentally left a tub of popcorn in the bathroom. I wonder if anyone noticed.

- Had fun.

- Shared a pizza with Deborah. We chose our own toppings, and it didn't taste bad either. Yum. We kinda struggled to finish it in the end though. Super filling.

- Went home with Ivy and MJ.

- Came back and blogged.

- Found out that BMW Sauber are quitting F1. Maybe they'll be taken over right before next year's race season and become one of the frontrunners. Who knows. I don't want them to leave though. And about Massa, I sure hope he recovers quickly.


Forza Felipe, siamo con te. 

Forza Ferrari.

No comments: