Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kira-Kira.

I'm currently on Espnstar's Live Race Centre keeping track of qualifying for tomorrow's Hungarian Grand Prix.

And check this out:
"The timing systems seem to have collapsed. All drivers complete their final laps but it is unclear who has pole position! Alonso is being congratulated but no one really knows who has pole! What an eventful qualifying session!" -courtesy of the Live Race Centre

How interesting.

Poor Massa. I hope he'll be okay and that he gets to race tomorrow. Who the loser left debris on the track for his car to unfortunately trip over (or something like that)?

Apparently Alonso has taken pole. Hm. Raikkonen and Massa take seventh and tenth respectively. Hamilton goes fourth. (Blackadder Goes Forth, anyone?)

Oh well.

Good luck for tomorrow's race though.

I'm listening to "Exterminate Regenerate" by Chameleon Circuit on YouTube right now. It's awfully good. I've been playing it again and again and again. 
It's a Time Lord Rock (trock) band with this guy in it. Trock is a term for songs written about Doctor Who. I think it's kinda cool that people write songs about this kinda stuff.

I woke up late this morning. Seven twenty-five. Yeah, really. I was kinda supposed to be at school ten minutes earlier, so... yeah.
But that doesn't really matter anymore 'cause I got the job done anyway. 
It's interesting to see how people act in front of a video camera. They glance at it and kinda go "Oh my God it's a camera" and then try to carry on normally.

Then I came back and slept and then read Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata, which was really touching and great to read. (Thank you to Rania for lending it to me.)

Now I've got to like, go and do things regular people do when they're not writing blog posts.


Whatever that is.

No comments: