Saturday, July 04, 2009

Justin Kredible.

Oh man, my legs are tired. 

I don't think I was built for shopping. Not that I did, anyway. I just tagged along. 


Well apparently I never got to finish this post the night before (I only got four sentences in, man) I went to bed so now I'm continuing it. 

We went to Vivo and bought stuff. Technically not me, but them. "Them" being Wardah, Fatinn, Syaf and Emily. I can't really remember whether Nicholas bought anything or not, but that's not exactly relevant. And they're all saying stuff like, for example, "No, we didn't shop. The bags followed us home."
I don't believe them.



I like YouTube. But sometimes, I can't tell whether it's a place for talented people to get discovered or a place for idiots to waste their time. Either way, I'm cool with that, man.
One thing that's kinda uncool is when the videos have this message across them saying "An error occurred. Please try again later" or something along the lines of that. 

I feel awfully thirsty right now. Had some too-salty fried rice for lunch. Bleh. 

If I were some really old hypochondriac, I'd be all "OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO GET KIDNEY FAILURE AND ALL MY HAIR IS GOING TO FALL OUT FROM ALL THE SALT SOMEONE PLEASE CALL A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY AND GET ME SOME HAIR RESTORING LOTION WHILE YOU'RE AT IT" but I'm not really old, nor am I a hypochondriac, therefore I would just drink more water and wait for the thirst to pass. 

I've got to go to do some important stuff now, so I'll be seeing ya peeps later, yo.

Peaz outx.


Oh, and I still can't moonwalk.

No comments: