Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Signature.

Oh man oh man oh man.

I've just discovered that Signature (google 'em, Britain's Got Talent) performed during the '09 Silverstone Grand Prix. That makes that race even more special now (besides it being possibly the last F1 race there ever).

Man, Signature is so awesome.

Anyway, today we endured another six and a half hour break. Well actually, one hour was taken up by extra History (which was fun), which left us with a five and a half hour break. Which was still pretty long in comparison with what other classes get.

Man, we're so awesome.

During the six-that-turned-into-five and a half hours of nothing to do, I managed to finish my Maths assignment (thanks to Zhen Jie), do one Chem question, read a few pages of The Ask and the Answer, win at least ten games of Freecell, and have lunch.

Man, productivity is awesome.

Then during PE, we did some gymnastics thing. Had to do this tripod stand thing, where you balance yourself on your head and two hands and balance your knees on a spot near your elbows while showing your butt to the world. I did it for a mere three seconds, but you know, that's better than nothing, right?

Man, that was awesome.

Somehow Cyrus was really good at tripod-ing (is that a proper term?).
And somehow Cheryl starts laughing whenever anyone tries to grab her ankles to do a wheelbarrow.
Ms Lee made the guys do some wheelbarrow fight thing just for the sake of entertainment.

Man, Ms Lee is awesome.

I should really stop saying "Man, *insert subject here* is/was awesome," 'cause my mother might call me and ask me to stop being so majal.
And yes, my mum reads this.

God knows what the world has come to.


Oh, and I'm pretty sure the world would still survive without Facebook.


Night.


No comments: