Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bling.

Sometimes, I feel sad for Michael Jackson because we're only appreciating him after his death.

I'm having ice cream now, promised to us by Ms Queenie 'cause Wardah, Feyra and I won an eating competition yesterday. I didn't eat much, but Wardah was awesome.

Magnum mini = yum.

Anyway, I think some of us are just using his death as an excuse to party. I prefer to think of it as a way to let the world know that Michael Jackson was so great, we want to keep remembering him. 

I feel really bad for taking him for granted.

I'm sorry, world. 

'Cause I mess up sometimes too.


Cyrus lent me his 'No Line On The Horizon' CD. I like U2. A lot. They're just brilliant sometimes.


In our Physics assignment, there's this dude called Daniel who wears dress shoes. I was messing around with Jia Hong and we gave him a fro and some bling. 

I need to find better ways to kill six and a half hours.

Adieu.

No comments: