Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lens.

Headbangin' to 'Show Me How To Live' right now. To whoever who has this song, please send it to me. Please?

I found out this morning that Michael Schumacher's coming back to drive for Ferrari while Massa's recovering. 

I want to be happy. I really do. 

But I'm kinda afraid he won't do as good as in his heyday. I don't want to not have confidence in my F1 idol. I loved Schumi back then. 
He was the awesomest.

Now, I'm worried. I'm hoping hard he can make a comeback and show us he's still the best.

I do not want Hamilton to beat Schumi. I think I'd break down in tears if that happened. 
Hamilton can not afford to be cockier than he already is. 

Good thing about Schumacher coming back? I get to see him drive again. Or at least, read all about it. 
They say being teamed up with Schumi will bring the "old" Kimi back by kick-starting his competitive spirit. How I've missed the Iceman. All his flying laps and sweet, cool, overtaking manoeuvres. Fingers crossed then.

So I guess it's good that old Schumi's back in the cockpit again after all. 

Keep in mind, the guy's forty.

Forza Ferrari.


Fatinn accidentally coined a new term this morning during breakfast. "F1N1". I believe it's a disease that makes people F1 fanatics.

I've got a bad case of F1N1, man.

So in case you're not that into motorsport and I'm boring you terribly, I'll switch to talking about school. (Which might be equally boring so you better just close your browser window and leave.)

Wrote an essay on my favourite sounds during English. Basically made up some crap and wrote it down. All one and a half pages of it.

Then we had Physics.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm not really great at Physics?

Well, yeah. I have now.

It's been kind of a long day today, so I'll end this post right about...


...now.

Adieu.


P.S. It's Chun Wee's birthday today. Happy sixteenth, cuz.

No comments: