Monday, July 06, 2009

Barbecue.

Hello world, my moonwalking is cacat.

Since we had no school today (Youth day), we (8A, my cluster) celebrated the only July birthday by having this really awesome barbecue just now.

Fun.

Fatinn dragged the rest of the 8A Bruneians to help her help Ms Queenie prepare stuff in the canteen. 
And since Fatinn and I have very little to no experience in starting barbecue fires with cute (yes, you did read that right) lumps of charcoal, we decided to pull out our cameras and stalk people.

This is a picture taken by my phone camera of me using Fatinn's camera to take a picture of her using her phone to take a picture of herself.   
...Yeah, I'm confused too.

After Wardah and I epic failed trying to heat up the satay sauce (new induction cooker in the pantry is retarded so we ended up asking the canteen staff to do it for us), we played stupid games initiated by Wardah and Woan Chyi.

Feyra bought marshmallows. Roasted marshmallows are awesome. Thank you Feyra.
I think I'm going to end up having diabetes one day.


Oh, and this is an overdue picture from last Saturday.
The book with the knife on it is mine. The rest are not (thank you, Captain State the Obvious).

Reading is gangsta', yo.

No comments: