Monday, July 20, 2009

"This love has taken its toll on me," -Maroon 5

Yo homies.

I've been quite occupied lately, what with all the stuff on Youtube to watch and all the school-related things to do.

Was researching the Batak people of North Sumatra yesterday for this History thing we need to do. It's surprising how much we don't know about other people from our region.

Knowledgeable people and clever people aren't the same, are they? 
I think the difference could be that if person A were knowledgeable and if person B were clever, person A would know all sorts of facts about the trap he/she/it were in, and person B would actually devise a way to get him/her/itself out of it.

Actually, I think I may be wrong. Knowledgeable people and clever people don't really stray far from each other.
I don't really know.

Being knowledgeable is cool though.

Confucius says so too.

Oh, and I thought I'd share a picture of someone totally failing at a moonwalk attempt.
FAILED. Tsk tsk. 
Who is this loser, anyway?

Speaking of losers, I totally screwed up my Chem practical test today. Took the wrong ratio and died. 

Then got resurrected in time for Talentsearch.

We got second. 

Woot.


P.S. Congratulations to Emily (when marimba rhythms start to play) for getting second in the solo category, and to everyone else who won things and/or participated.

No comments: