Wednesday, July 08, 2009

G Cm Fm G7

I've got "Get On Your Boots" stuck in my head.

The fire alarm just went off. Second time since we got back, I think.

There was this long queue for dinner just now. Took us fifteen minutes to actually get our food. Hmm.

Oh, and I managed to eat spaghetti and meatballs in a white jacket without getting it all covered in sauce. 

I finished reading 'The Knife of Never Letting Go" by Patrick Ness this morning. Had plenty of time to read 'cause our mentor was on MC for today. I think that if you called in sick, they'd automatically make sure you didn't come to work 'cause of the whole swine flu thing. Wouldn't want the whole school infected now, do we?

But I digress. 'The Knife of Never Letting Go' is a sad book. At times it's funny and sometimes it's sad and yet it's so true. 
It's not like Eragon, you know, with all the embellishments and made-up languages and a whole load of details. 
It's so raw (if I could put it that way). I've never read a book like that before. Even though it's set on an entirely different planet, it seems entirely possible that it could happen one day.
To put it in other words: Hell yeah it's good. (Pardon my language. Emphasis was needed.)

Some things are just pure epic.

'No Line On The Horizon' is a great album.

I'm waiting for Cheryl to finish editing our Physics report. 

English tomorrow. Urgh. 
At least it's not as terribly boring as Malay, I suppose. 
I don't really know what I'm talking about.


Oh, and nobody really cares about seating according to class or cluster. 
But at least they tried, right?


Arrivederci.

No comments: