Monday, July 27, 2009

Chair.

I've had Audioslave's 'Show Me How To Live" stuck in my head all day.

Through mentoring, through the non-existent English lesson we had 'cause our teacher didn't come, throughout Chem, throughout CCA, and all the little breaks in between, too.

But not through Malay though. 'Cause Cikgu Isa came back for a day.

His topic of discussion for the day was "Myths and other stupid things people still believe in the modern society". 
The old dude then commenced with his one-sided discussion, covering everything from astronomy to dietary habits, diseases to Harry Potter, technology to movie effects and writing books. He even took a sly turn at scolding us for not paying attention at one point, but I don't think anyone else noticed. Genius, 'im.

To be honest, I really like Cikgu Isa. He kinda reminds me of my great-grandmother. But not, you know, in that sense, 'cause he's not female (obviously).

For CCA today we had this "Digital Filmmaking" workshop thing, which is going to go on for the next five weeks. 

It was fun.

Had to write wack story lines which was really fun.

I should honestly wrap up this post for now.

Need to sleep.

Night.

No comments: