Friday, July 17, 2009

White Man's Burden.

I cannot resist the urge to blog even though I was planning to play The Sims 3 just now.

Last night, Wardah showed me something. People really do take pictures of me secretly and post them on Facebook.
Maz, Faiza, if any of you read this, you're so screwed.

Nah, I was just kidding. I still love you guys. But seriously. This is why I don't have a Facebook account. 

We had our History quiz today. It wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Not at all.

Lucky. 

Ms Chua (History teacher) didn't come, so Ms Chua (our Geo teacher last sem) filled in for her. It's kinda funny actually, how two teachers in the Humanities department have the same surname.
Then we had free time to finish off (here meaning write loads and loads of made-up rubbish) our History assignments.

Oh, and Cikgu Isa is still here. Apparently he's leaving on Monday. I think I'm gonna miss the old dude. He's kinda cool, you know. We're never going to be able to be late for class for no reason whatsoever again. 
He tried to offer us health advice this morning, after his attempt to make us write a dialog on the diseases old people suffer failed and let us read the newspaper.
I think the guy's a bit concerned about his own health.
But I say he's doing pretty good for his age.

I just realised the weekend's started. Cool.

Music room tonight? Of course.

I want to learn how to play the drums. Then I'd be a notch higher in awesomeness.

Awesomeness.


P.S. My iPod nano broke last week. It still works, but the top kinda bulges out now and you have to press on the bulge it to lock/unlock it. I would like to get a new one, but I feel kinda sorry for my old one. What to do?


P.P.S. Happy birthday Fazrul aka monkey boy. One more year to legal driving, man.

No comments: