Thursday, July 23, 2009

Knock knock knockin'.

The internet's finally being reasonable since the big "internet breakdown" thing.

And I can finally sign in to MSN.

Such a reason to celebrate.

We went to the lab for Physics today. Did some stuff on refraction but kept getting distracted by making hand shadows with the light beaming things and looking at people from weird angles with the glass blocks we were supposed to measure the index of refraction of.

Then Ms Li showed us some cool stuff with a laser beam. 

Sometimes I wish I was taller so I wouldn't have to tiptoe to see things.

I'm watching part of the U2 concert my cousin watched on YouTube. It looks beyond awesome. Check it out
One of my dreams is to like, high five Bono. That'd be awesomely cool. Oh yeah. 

Actually, I'd love to high five a lot of people. Jackie Chan is one of them. And probably Confucius too, but he's not exactly alive. Such a pity.

I think if I posted yesterday, I would've talked about finally going back to having "regular" Malay classes and how I really do suck at Math.

But since I'm such a lazy arse, I won't be bothered elaborate.

I'm off to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies now.

Adieu.

P.S. Oh, on my way back from school, I glanced at the date on the canteen menu and realised it's Sharlyn's birthday today. Happy birthday, man.

No comments: