Thursday, July 16, 2009

Solar cars.

Hey blogosphere, what's up?

I'll tell you what's up. Clouds in the sky. Blocking the sun's full potential. Usually, I'd celebrate, 'cause I'm not a huge fan of sunny days. 

But you know, sometimes we gotta contradict ourselves. So I was hoping for the sun to come out to power our solar car (which actually works when the sun is strong, surprise surprise).

And yeah, our solar car does work. Though it keeps stopping and has to be kick-started. Literally. Violence usually isn't the answer, but whatever works. (We didn't kick it that hard, just a little nudge. *cough*)

In the end, we (Cheryl, Jeren, Weizhang and I) kinda gave up after Ms Li gave us the "can run half the track" mark, which was lenient enough considering we tried (give or take) five billion times.

Rania and MJ's "Revive" car did surprisingly well. I bet it was from all the Revive they drank.

Personally I think our car is cute, but not as cute as the one Yos made for his group. It's real small. And the thing is, it actually works. And ran the full length of the track/netball court.

Hell.

Though we could race a snail against that car and the snail would win.

And throughout all that commotion of cars running, being nudged and playing netball (the people, not the cars), Jonathan was trying to light Kendrick's hair on fire with a magnifying glass.
I don't know what was so funny, but Cheryl and I kept laughing. Hmm.

Thank God Ms Li's nice enough to stand all our nonsense.

I've got a History quiz to read for tomorrow and a Chem assignment due tomorrow I have to finish.

So I bid thee, arrivederci.


...Hey, it rhymes.

No comments: