Thursday, July 09, 2009

Solemnity.

Today, I started using a new G string. 

Though I feel really sad for throwing away one of the best G strings ever. It was soft and easy to use. But this new one is cool 'cause it's black. It feels kinda hard when plucked, though I'll get used to texture sooner or later. Want to see my new G string?


Here it is.

It's the one closest to the silver strings. Don't they look really cool? First time ever I've had black strings. And the reason why I was talking about the G string in particular was because I used to use the composite string that was coffee-coloured and super nice to play.

D'Addario makes the best strings I've ever used.


After string-changing, I went to the TV room for this "tea session" thing with a school counsellor. All the Year 1 and Year 2 borders went apart from Kevin, Kelvin and Hyeon Kyeong, which means seven of us went. 
The counsellor must think we're a bunch of lazy, lucky, gaming/internet addicts 'cause we kept complaining about homework and the internet speed/connection (both suck equally) and then telling her we were cool with living in a hostel.

Physics and Chem successively? Not good.

And our solar car doesn't work.

Now I have it in my room and I don't know what to do since the motor works and I can't test run it under strong sunlight because it's been cloudy all afternoon and now it's night time.

At least we've got till week, and at least Cheryl and I finished the report last night (which is due next week for us).

Now I've got to go and be productive.

Adieu.



P.S. Rest in peace, my old great-aunt who lived until eighty-two by smoking and gambling majority of her life. I hope you get to meet your husband and cha-cha together again. 












Death is strange.

No comments: