Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TOA CAH SOH.

My cousin went to watch U2 at Amsterdam last night (or around five or six hours ago Netherlands time). I'm so envious. He got to see Bono in person.

His exact words: 
Awesome
It was so cool. 
The stage was magnificent. 
The lighting 
The effect was great.

Man, I would've loved to have been there.

While I'm dreaming, this hoodie looks super cool. 

Anyway, Rania, MJ, Jia Hong and I completely ditched our Confucius idea and came up with a new and not-as-awesome one for our English brochure.

Oh, and she said I could write a rap, a screamo and a heavy metal song for the English book thing, given that I could actually do it. Oh, it's on.

Also, we continued our gymnastics thing during PE. Fun. Climbed walls and attempted handstands (failed). 
I wonder why Spiderman complains about his life so much. Dude, you can climb walls, so stop whining. It's strange how running up to walls and running into them and running up them is so addictive. 
We should make parkour a sport in the school syllabus.


I think people who blog on a daily basis don't really need a Twitter account. 

But whatever.

I've got to go and discuss this project we made up as a joke but got took seriously for and now we have to come up with a proper proposal for.

It was a joke. Why can't you take us seriously when we say that?

No comments: