Friday, July 03, 2009

Subway.

Believe it or not, our class goals thing is still intact. Awesome.

When our mentor asked Cyrus why on earth he wrote "Be awesome" on the board, he mentioned something about it was the best out of other choices that included bringing Michael Jackson back to life, which made some people look at me.

I don't know why I keep talking about Michael Jackson and moonwalking. I think I've never paid a lot of attention to him before he died, so now I'm kinda trying to let the world know that I acknowledge and appreciate his pure talent and everything even though it's too late.

The first week (or first five days, to be precise) of school is already over. Now that that's over with, and from my previous schooling experience (yeah I know I'm old), the rest of the days are going to speed past without pausing long enough for you to go "Oh hello Tuesday" or anything like that.

Oh, and before I forget, I ate at Subway for the first time ever, with Deborah, Cheryl, Jia Hong, Zhen Jie and Ivy. 

I promised Wardah to go to the Music Room today no matter what. My wrist and finger joints are all rusty. I played for like an hour and a half yesterday after one month of on-off playing. The tips of my fingers are all reddish. Still.

I need to learn how to moonwalk before Tuesday. Some weird on the spur of the moment bet I have with Ivy and Cheryl. Or is it just Ivy? I don't know. Bottom line is I have to learn how to moonwalk or I drop a notch in awesomeness.

I'mma go brush up on some songs.


Peace out.


Edit: Just heard from Faizah Brunei gets extended hols. Longer. Than an extra week. Not. Fair. But I guess, you know, governments gotta do what they gotta do to save their people from dying from oink-oink flu.
Good luck, governments.

No comments: