Monday, July 13, 2009

"On a dark desert highway," -Eagles

My connection disconnected three times in the last five minutes. 

Some connection we have here.

Ivy got me a copy of The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking book two) on Friday at IMM (not for free though, I paid), 'cause she knew I wanted it and on the condition that I had to lend it to her.

Loving it already.

Cikgu Isa wanted us to write a dialog about wait for it, wait for it, two people talking about H1N1.

We asked him stupid questions to which he obligingly answered for half an hour until time was up so we didn't have to do a thing. I couldn't believe that actually worked. 

If think if you looked up "manipulatable" in the dictionary, his face would come up. Poor guy. He tries hard.

We're supposed to come up with this travel brochure thing for English. Jia Hong, Rania, MJ and I decided to advertise Beijing 'cause MJ's from China and all. 
We were also supposed to discuss it this morning, but we ended up with something like this:

"Confucius say, 'Come to China, or I tax you!'*
Come visit Beijing, and experience all things authentically Chinese, such as being yelled at by authentic Chinese people wearing authentic Chinese clothes with authentic Chinese hairstyles using authentic Chinese accents and authentic Chinese profanities. Enjoy our authentic Chinese food and breathe in the authentic Chinese polluted air!
So come to Beijing, because Confucius said so."

*Inside joke from History.

Yeah, so that's pretty much it, I guess. 

Our English teacher is going to murder us. 

Oh well.

A year ago, if anyone told me I was going to be enjoying History lessons, I'd tell them that wouldn't happen even if Cikgu Ruzidah got married (no offense) and had like, ten kids.

But man, if I really said that, I totally take it back. 

It's fun.

Now I has to be goin'.

Ciao for now.


P.S. Yeah, I know I can't be gangsta'. But there's no harm in trying, right?


...Right?

No comments: