Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hypochondriacs.

One of the reasons why I don't have a Facebook account is because people stalk me on Facebook even without me having an account.

Now that's screwed up.

I don't like temperature-taking in the mornings because I feel the desire to wake up at more reasonable hours. And once I wake up, I can't seem to go back to sleep again. 

I really, honestly, hope this swine flu thing ends quick.

The quarantined people are free now, and the Year 5s are coming back. So I'm guessing the hostel won't be as empty any more. 

It being not-so-empty means more people sharing facilities, meaning more people to kick out of the Music Rooms and apologise to. I do feel bad for doing that. True story. I'm not complaining though. The more the merrier, eh?

Some of us here are starting to miss home a little (or in my case, starting to miss home a little less, since the feeling's kinda worn off). It's not our fault. It annoys us knowing that quite a few people who get to eat home-cooked meals and sleep in their own beds and enjoy the company of their family take everything for granted. 

Life is limited, man. And we know that.

Thank God for our ability to make friends.

So appreciate home a little more, be a little more optimistic and don't think it's a bad thing when people think you're crazy. 
They're just jealous.


...Because I can finger moonwalk.


G'night, good people.

No comments: