Saturday, July 11, 2009

JRR Tolkien.

Just got back from the TV Room. 

Watched 'Just Follow Law'. I've seen it before though, but it's as funny the second time as it was the first. 

For some reason I'm watching LoTR trailers on YouTube. I love LoTR. It's the best of the best of the best of the most epic story ever. And I've never seen a movie (or movies, in this case) as epic as the book itself. 

John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (yeah, I'm such a geek, I didn't even have to look that up to type it in) was awesome. I totally look up to that dude. Amazing man with amazing talent.

I remember being around nine or ten (this makes me sound really old, doesn't it?), and I was sitting through a super long movie version of 'The Return of the King' with my parents because my dad wanted to watch it. I always wondered how Saruman could keep his hair so straight and smooth, and how Aragorn was so cool and how Frodo's eyes could grow so huge.

My dad and I wanted to have a LoTR marathon last June, but somehow we couldn't find the time.
Pity.


Now I've got to go to bed so I can wake up early to have my temperature recorded tomorrow morning.

Night.


P.S. Webber on pole? Congratulations, man.

No comments: