Friday, July 10, 2009

Headbangin'.

I think I was high today. High like a fish on opium.

We made the lamest jokes in during History today. 

And then Fatinn, Emily and I went for dinner, then Music Room B, then to the benches outside the office, then to the Games room, and then back to Music Room B.

And during all that, we had tonnes of fun. I swear it. 

Ivy still won't admit that I can moonwalk (even though it looks really retarded). 

Cikgu Isa's "H1/N1" obsession strikes again. Tulis surat kepada kawan kamu di Brunei and include the following points: How you're doing at school, how your school is coping with H1N1, how H1N1 is affecting you, et cetera et cetera. 

History was fun. Maritime became "Mary Tan". Who's Mary Tan?
I can't believe our History teacher puts up with us.

Cool History teachers for the win.


P.S. The internet speed here is pathetic.

No comments: