Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pool!

I am completely bummed. 

Kimi had a mechanical failure. That is not cool, Ferrari. Not cool at all.

And Stel, I told you we'd get a podium. It's never too late to start hoping.

Congratulations on your best result this season Massa. And you too, Rosberg aka Britney.

Congratulations to Mark Webber on his first ever win. And to Red Bull for their second one-two of the season.

And to Ferrari, I still support you. Because we're cool that way. (Whoops, I've just committed an English no-no by starting a sentence with 'because'. But this isn't a graded paper or anything so there's nothing you can do. Hah.)

I was playing pool with Emily and Fatinn in the Games Room just now, and I borrowed Fatinn's laptop so I could read updates on the Live Race Centre (such a lifesaver, that). Syaf wouldn't play. Why not, Syaf, why not?

I'm kinda happy for all the drivers who can finally prove themselves after racing for such a long time. I also feel for Heikki Kovalainen because McLaren gave him a crappy car and always favour their champion Lewis Hamilton first and foremost. Bleh.

I'm now waiting for Effie's cover of 'Poker Face' to download but YouTube is lagging along with the internet speed here.

Oh, and I can play 'Over The Rainbow' now, 'cause I dug out my old scores. It's cute.

My new strings rock.

Forza Ferrari.

P.S. Effie, you're good, you know that?

No comments: