Sunday, July 26, 2009

A spring at Hungaroring.

Stella's updates on MSN are five minutes or so ahead of the Live Race Centre's.

Though the Live Race Centre isn't quite so biased toward Ferrari, Stel does a pretty good job.

Makes me miss Astro.

It looks like Hamilton's going to win this race (though I fervently wish it not so). And yeah, he's won.
And Kimi Raikkonen takes second for Ferrari! 

Man, I really, really, want to hear Steve Slater say that out loud. 

Ferrari have been through a tough week, what with Massa's skull fracture and everything. Luckily we've got a four week season break coming up, so the poor guy's got time to recover.

I think I've got so much F1 on my mind right now, I don't know what to type next. 

I've had a very idle weekend so far. No homework. (Yeah, you read right. Can't believe it's true either.)

My brain's dead. Bleh.

See you tomorrow.

Edit: Oh, and I went on YouTube to watch a replay of Massa's accident. The spring popped out of nowhere and hit him squarely on the head. Now that's what I call unfortunate.

No comments: